A revamped take on the standard curling bar featuring 4 strategically placed 2-3/4" diameter balls. The first set sits at to the right of the first bend of a standard curl bar, and the second sit is at the ends.
- First set allows for easier/more comfortable grip when cupping the bar with the palm, and also creates a different training angle for biceps work.
- The end set allows for a much wider curl around 36".
- The straight parts of the bar are longer than a conventional curling bar, allowing for additional training positions and further highlighting the more manageable grips. However, they remain at the same angle as a regular curl bar, in most instances.
- With a total width of 38" and unique spacing, the Baller's Bar also lends itself to quality triceps and back training.
- Super light weight at 5.9lbs, the bar is much easier to handle and attach to a variety of pulley and cable machines.