CM Super Strong Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
CM Super Strong Screw Pin Shackles are carbon-type shackles with strength ratings that are 17 to 50% stronger than comparable-sized carbon shackles. As a result, these shackles are designed with a 6:1 design factor. Anchor shackles can be side loaded or used for multiple connections.
- Manufactured from technically advanced micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility.
- Shackles show major deformation before failure
- Working load limit and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Available in sizes 3/16" to 2-1/2" (contact us if what you need isn't online)
- Available finishes include powder coated, galvanized or self-colored (contact us if what you need isn't online)
- Shackles meet dimensional requirements and exceed performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Note: Screw pin and bolt/nut/cotter shackles have a 6:1 design factor. Round pin shackles have 5:1 design factor.