Durabilt 3/8” & 1/2” Light Pro Ratchet Binder - 11,300 LBS. W.L.L. - USA Made
LDR-12G7-10+ ratchet load binder is perfect for utility trailer use with heavy industrial equipment tie-down applications, such as home movers and construction equipment transporting, i.e. transporting Bobcats and small tractors. This durable and corrosion-resistant ratchet load binder has a powder-coated body and zinc plated end fittings. The LDR-12G7-10+ can also be padlocked into a “tighten only” direction ensuring that it is unlikely to be stolen off of your trailer at any time. A padlock is not included. Do Not use for overhead lifting. The overall capacity depends on the working load limit (W.L.L.) of the chain(s) used and the capacity of the load binder. The maximum W.L.L. rating (overall capacity) of the system (i.e., the chains and load binder being used together) is no greater than the component in the system that has the lowest W.L.L. See additional product features below:
- USA Made
- Easy to use and safe alternative to lever binders
- Lockable, Anti-theft Padlock hole Feature; Padlock not included
- 11,300 LBS. work load limit
- Lighter Duty 7/8″ diameter screw.
- Good for 1/2″ G70 chain or up to G120 3/8″ chain (No Overhead Lifting)
- Recommended for Grade 70 transport chains or G80 alloy tie-down assemblies
- Uni-steel high carbon handle
- Swaged barrel of drawn tubing
- Continuous take-up and extension via the adjustable pawl ensures finite adjustment.
- Meets or exceeds DOT, FMCSA 40, CHP, CVSA, and WSTDA standards and requirements