Hi-Vis Polyester Twisted Eye & Eye Web Sling - Type 4
- Hi-Visibility - Produced with a special pigment dye to allow for increased visibility in low light environments.
- Recommended for all heavy duty lifting slings
- Most durable polyester sling material available
- All-purpose, low-profile, heavy duty lifting sling
- Easy to use and versatile
- Vertical, choker, and basket hitch
- Made in the USA
Polyester web slings are used primarily in conditions where acid is present or a minimum stretch is desired. Polyester is unaffected by common acids and hot bleaching agents, but the material is unsuitable for use in conditions where concentrated sulfuric acid and alkaline is present. Polyester is also unsuitable in locations where temperatures exceed 194° F (90° C). Stretch of a polyester web sling at rated capacity is approximately 3%.
Type 4 eye & eye twist slings are identical to the type 3 slings except the eye of a type 4 is twisted to stand open. Eye and eye twist slings are recommended if the sling is to be used in a choker hitch. Basket capacities and web widths correspond with Type 3.
Synthetic Web Slings are the most common lifting slings in use today. They offer good strength and value characteristics for loads up to 66,000 lbs. vertical capacity.
*Most common sizes available for immediate purchase, contact us for ordering extended sizes not in the drop down selections.