LB Lever Hoist
The LB Series of lever hoists offers a low headroom, compact design that is perfect for use in tight quarters. Regarded as the best lever hoist in the industry, our LB is recommended for use in heavy-duty construction work, mining, manufacturing, shipbuilding and day-to-day maintenance and repair.
Many Benefits from More Features:
- Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
- Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
- Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears. • Operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.
Capabilities to Count On:
- • 5-foot lift is standard, 10-, 15- and 20-foot lifts also stocked; nonstandard lifts available as well.
- • Grade 100 heat-treated load chain is nickel-plated for corrosion resistance.
- • Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks open slowly without fracturing under excessive loads. Top and bottom hooks rotate 360.˚
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.21 requirements.
- • Load limit warning handle
- • Top hook extender
- • Point load hook
- • Slip clutch
- • Inspection hook
- • Bullard® and Shur-Loc® hooks